Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Beginning Week 5

Last week was not my most successful week, up in water weight and only down a total of 0.4 lb...but this week sure was a surprise! I lost 4 lb. even. That makes my total weight loss 13.5 lb.

I searched high and low and came up with some yummy recipes that I will share later this week (if I stop being a bad blogger and get to it).

I have also (re)-taken up hulahooping! I have a 4 lb. Acu hoop, but am interested in learning hoopdance, so I have a lighter hoop ordered (customized) and on its way (hopefully soon). Funny story. After breaking out the hoop, I looked up places locally that taught hoopdance classes, but couldn't find any still around...but I did find a local hoop club that was putting on a fire and drum show this past Friday. I rushed over after work to watch, and it was great fun. I spoke to a couple of the girls regarding classes and found out they are actually starting a class soon in the new circus/acrobat studio that is opening right below my apartment! How convenient is that?

Cheers,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment